Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Early Decision I Candidates Accepted!

I'd like to welcome four new members of the Trinity Women's Rowing team! These four candidates were accepted early decision I and are our first members of the Class of 2012!

Sophie Hollingsworth - Saint Pauls School, NH (Shaker Heights, OH)
Katie Joachim - Whitefish Bay High School, WI (Whitefish Bay, WI)
Elizabeth Levine - Pine Crest School, FL (Lighthouse Point, FL)
Kelsey Moody - Lawrenceville School (Whitehouse Station, NJ)


Congratulations on earning your spot at Trinity next year!

2 comments:

kjoachim said...

Hi Trinity rowers! My name is Katie Joachim, and I guess you've all seen that I'm one of the four girls that was accepted ED at Trinity! I'm extremely excited to become part of your team! Right now, I row for the Milwaukee Rowing Club, and we're currently on one of the only breaks we get all year--a three week reprieve for Christmas. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! If you want to get in touch, you're more than welcome to friend me on Facebook-I'd love it! Good luck studying for finals, and have a wonderful break!
-Katie

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm Elizabeth Levine and can't wait to come to Trinity next year and be a part of the team. I live in south Florida and row for my high school. I hope everyone is having a great break so far and has a good new years!
-Elizabeth