Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Artist Submission - Title Needed!


August is fast approaching and Coach Besteman and I are busy planning, recruiting, and wrapping up loose ends from last season - namely getting photographs produced of our NCAA crews and other championship crews.

The workouts that team members are writing about are exciting and I have to say that I'm encouraged with how they are challenging themselves.

We also received an amazing water color from Katie Rodgers '07 who in addition to being part of our NCAA 2nd place team in 2007 is also an incredibly talented artist. Taken from inside our boathouse and focused on a boat meeting we still need to figure out a title for the painting. Katie will be traveling the world for the next 12 months and we wish her all the best for a safe and happy journey.

Please post your painting title suggestions to comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Katie can see this... but WOW katie, I am so impressed you got this painting done in such short notice. I love the boat meeting (you came up with this idea) and the boats on the Trinity College racks.

I do not have a name for it yet, but I will begin to think of one now.
Awesome job, Katie. Thanks so much.

Natalie

PastryAddict said...

Katie the painting is great! I really like it. I'm bad at naming things.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Preparing to Win